Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Admiral Cheng Ho


Here she is. The Admiral Cheng Ho. 

The first time I boarded her was a calm birthday dinner buffet at twilight. 

But this time was a bright morning cruise with the playgroup mommas and all our kids. The boat drove around the south harbor while the kids played hide and go seek all over her 3 flights of stairs and hidden crannies with the Singapore skyline in the background.


Noah and his buddies

We stopped on Kusu Island (Turtle Island in Chinese) to see the turtle sanctuary, the big wishing well, and the Da Bogong temple.

At least I think my kids saw it all. I was busy bouncing baby, changing baby, nursing baby while the boys ran around the island. Good thing she's a sweet thing.


Good thing my awesome friends had my back. And good thing Sarah snapped a few of these pictures.


I do know that the boys bought some sodas from the crinkled old man at the temple, that everyone got back on the boat, and that Noah's blue eyes are incredible.


1 comment:

cheryl said...

I miss playgroup, you, and Noah's blue eyes!!