Thursday, March 29, 2012

a Baby Shower



My lovely friends threw me a baby shower. 

To welcome this new little girl. 


Thank you Rochelle, Jonette, Sarah and Malia for a wonderful morning.

You are each so generous, gracious, and gorgeous. 

 And to Malia again for snapping these pictures. What would I do without you? 



I had to fight to keep the tears back the entire time. 

Especially when my little sister came up on the big screen with sweet words. 



I felt strengthened and loved by each of these women

and so grateful. 








4 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

i love this! you look so beautiful!
am so happy for you and your babe. can't wait to see her face and learn her name.
love, lin

cheryl said...

How wonderful. a lovely shower for the most lovely mama and baby girl. Can't wait for her arrival. So glad you could get spoiled for a day and know how much you are loved by so many!! Wish I could have been there.

Leslie said...

You are seriously the cutest pregnant woman ever! I am so glad you had a great time - it looks like a lovely time and I'm sad I couldn't be there to hug you and let you know in person how much we love you and how excited we are to meet this new little girl! Love you!

Junice said...

I am so grateful that you have such wonderful friends to look out for you and give you this wonderful baby shower! I can't wait to be there and share personally in the joy that surrounds you when this new little baby joins your family! Love you!