
We really look forward to the Wagner reunion every summer. We spent three days all together in a cabin in Heber.
David's parents, siblings and spouses. I learn so much from these amazing people every time we see them.
And these kids! They have such a blast together!
Except for poor little Sibby. She was on antibiotics and ib profen trying to shake off bronchitis. She and I missed the first half of the reunion waiting for her not to be contagious, doctors orders. And then she was very very grumpy the rest of the time. With our arms full of sad baby, Dave and I didn't take as many pictures or pinch as many cheeks as we would have liked to. Poor baby.
Winners of the paper/rock/scissors tournament.
Here's a picture of all the 6 year olds (with Gage not doing the Gangnam style dance)
Gage, Tessa, Natalie and Ashlyn
Here are the same cousins when they were all 2 years old. Sweet things.
We love seeing everyone. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Wagner for making it happen. And after this trip I think every Wagner will smile when they hear "Good night, sleep tight..."



1 comment:
Now whenever we stay somewhere besides home we ask ourselves, "do you think this place has bedbugs??"
Definitely one we won't forget!!
Post a Comment