Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Gage's 1st day of preschool


Now it is his turn.

My Mister Gage.

It's the same preschool Noah went to, so everyone already knows his name. Helllloooooo Gage!

He was a little nervous during his practice day. So we played 'preschool' at home a bunch to get ready. I tried to follow their schedule as much as I could. First Circle Time then Sensory then Indoor... Even had bins for his snack and water bottle and cubbies for his backpack and shoes.

On the first day that boy walked right in and only looked back once to give me a big kiss.

When he sat down in the circle around the Mandarin teacher and his little friend Evie put her arm around him, I knew he was going to be just fine.

Only 2 mornings a week, but goodness does it still pull at my heartstrings.

And yes, he is wearing one blue shoe and one red. Mix-ups! he says.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

He looks so happy! I'm glad to hear he's enjoying preschool. It is bittersweet, isn't it? I love that you let him wear the mix-up shoes. Very cute.

Nancy said...

That is so sweet.

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.