We’re headed to the rocky mountains. Today will be a day filled with pile making and book returning and grocery cart pushing.
We cannot tell you how excited we are to see our friends and family. We have 2 neices to meet and 22 cousins to introduce Gage to.
So let’s introduce him properly:

This crazy man is still army crawling as fast as he can. He’s got 4 teeth. He gives the best kisses. He giggles, squeals, claps and loves to hear the Itsy Bitsy spider. He is climbing on everything, the couch, chairs, train table and most of all: me. His first word was "Momma," at 10 months followed real closely by "Dadda" and "Nunu" (for Noah). He waves "bye bye", furiously waves "all done" and says "nigh nigh" when its time for bed. He is just learning to walk while holding onto something and could walk around all day if we let him. He loves water: lakewater, bathwater, sinkwater, anything. Give this boy a cup of water and something to pour it into and he's good. He's getting into cupboards now and loves to dump things. He loves to stack things and push cars and trucks.
Now, what to do with this wiggler on the airplane? Yikes. We'll just hold our breath until the flight is done.
9 comments:
email me your travel itinerary
puh-lease! love, lin
Good luck on the plane. I always tell myself that even if the baby wiggles and cries and it goes horribly...at least it won't last forever, but then I still stress about it.
Brielle's latest favorite plane toys were the slinky, magna doodle and finger puppets.
Have fun!
Enjoy your trip!
And best of luck with your wiggle-worm on the plane. :)
Oh, and I can totally show you the ropes making that skirt anytime. Now that I've done one it shouldn't take me too long the second time around!
ugh, i'm stressing out on your behalf about the plane ride. that's the last place i would want to be with my little one. good luck with the wiggles (and probably some mean looks from fellow passengers!). hope you have fun on your trip. you'll be close (er) to us!
Can't wait to see you when you get here.
Wow, your hair is getting long! It seemed like you always had it shorter. I guess I haven't seen you forever though. Good luck on the plane. We've taken Anna on a ton of flights and have discovered that the older she gets the harder it gets. I flew from Hartford to SLC by myself with her once and that was quite the adventure. I think that worse than the flight was getting all her stuff through the airport (i.e. stroller, diaper bag, carseat). I discovered that people really take pity on you and help out when you have children with you though :-).
We can't wait to see you guys. It has been WAY too long. By the time you read this, you will probably already be back home. In that case, it was SO good to see you! :)
So how DID the plane trip go? You should send this line to Ginger, "Today will be a day filled with pile making and book returning and grocery cart pushing." It is so literary! I savored it! :-)
hope the trip went well - can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.
Post a Comment